27 November 2023

Translation of Some Codes

Rosetta Stone by Smashicons~Flaticon

There are many times when I do an energy tune-in or see something in the fields that I don't write about. This is becoming very often now ~ almost daily I sense or see things I don't understand. The situation amplified around November 2022, when I was seeing energy codes, geometries and patterns I did not know how to decipher. As mentioned before, it was as if the energies coming in were entirely new yet so very ancient, and I did not have the capacity to speak that "language".

I acknowledge that it can be annoying for people to read my updates which then conclude by saying I don't know what it means. I've been asked several times before for answers ~ if I don't have any then I don't have any. I won't make up a story about something I don't know, and if I feel I can venture a guess, then I will make it very clear that it's a guess or my opinion only.

However, as I went through the most recent update from E'Asha Ashayana in the past few weeks, I believe I have received some significant solutions to some of the energy codes and patterns that I was unable to translate. It is for me a huge personal revelation for what I have been seeing/sensing, and although I would have gratefully welcomed more details, I am truly thankful for what I've come across so far. I feel like I've been gifted with a precious Cosmic mini-Rosetta Stone to help me learn this new "language", and from just a few translations I am able to greatly enhance my appreciation of what I see/sense and what's happening in the Planetary and Cosmic fields.

This is another reason why I do my best to access and learn E'Asha's teachings/updates ~ although I am new to her work and have only gone through a small percentage of her vast body of data, her information has provided me with an expanded understanding of many concepts that I had learnt about over the years. Her teachings have provided clarity and depth to what would otherwise be vague pronouncements or notions (example Bifurcation of Timelines). She has also yanked off much more of the veil of deception imposed by the fallen ones, helped with connecting many dots, and painted a Bigger Picture....this last point being very relevant to me.

With that due credit given, here are "translations" to some of the things I've written about:

 

SOUND

I'll start with this one, since it confounded me the most. 

That was in March 2023 (here) when I was thoroughly perplexed and clueless with what I was seeing/sensing, and I said pleeeeeeease tell me what they mean 😆

And that's what I got ~ just one word...."SOUND". I wasn't thrilled with this breadcrumb, needless to say 😄 but in such situations, I've learnt to trust Divine Right Order and Timing so I'm good at moving on after whining for a while.

Earlier this month, when I posted a part-summary of E'Asha's recent update, this was what she said:



"SOURCE-Y" & VORTICES

This was in September 2022 (here):


These vortices are quite a sight to behold ~ dynamic and so....challenging to adequately describe. I've been seeing them a lot:

I've been using the term "Source-y" to describe the general feel of these energies simply because it feels like they originate from Source-Fields itself....hence, "Source-y". This coincided with the time when I felt I did not understand the new "language" back in November 2022.

So the translation based on what I can comprehend from E'Asha's teachings/update is this ~ doorways and passageways all the way back to Source-Fields will open/are opening to allow actual Source-Fields energies to enable a super-accelerated Ascension Process that is Fail-Safe. Again, I would like to believe that that is the interpretation of what I've been seeing.


DIVINE TAKEOVER

This was the actual title of a post in March 2023 (here):

E'Asha reported in her recent update that the Guardian Alliance has gone through many "upsteps" and is now at GA-38 Al-Hum-Bra Councils as at May 2023 (here):

She explained that all previous councils are still involved, but as "operations" get more and more complex and intricate, involving higher and higher levels of Creation, Councils are also correspondingly up-stepped.

This is the explanation for what I was writing about in "Divine Takeover". My preferred belief, of course 😊


SPHERES & "HAPPY BUBBLES"

(From here and here)

Yep....Spheres. What can I say, I just report what I see 😄

However, in the following screenshot taken from an excerpt I came across from E'Asha's teachings, I see the term "H.A.P.P.Y Bubbles" (High Amplitude Particle Pulsation YhU-Rhi-dhan Spherical Standing Scalar-Waves Doorway):

I haven't a clue what this means but I would like to think that it's something spherical, as indicated in both the name and the description given. I gladly welcome anyone who knows to please inform me, thank you!


These are some of the "translations" that I can offer for now, thanks to E'Asha Ashayana's data, which is at the moment like a Rosetta Stone for me. 

Namarie! 💗


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...