21 June 2023

Energy Tune-In: 21 June 2023

This update has been intentionally kept on hold for two days ~ I wanted to wait until the SR kerfuffle eased a bit for the simple reason that I do not wish for this to be connected with the unusual reading. As far as I'm concerned, this is an independent update. It may or may not be correlated to the SR reading, but I make no claim that it does.

If you remember, I have reported a couple of times that I'm seeing codes, symbols and geometries that I am unable to interpret because it speaks an entire new lingo that I have yet to adequately comprehend. This goes back to November 2022, when I wrote about the "Source-y" codes that left me clueless. Then I wrote this update which I titled "Divine Takeover" because that was the only title I had in mind and I felt I had to use it. I believe this tune-in is related to the post.

After months (since November 2022) of still not properly comprehending the "Source-y" codes, I do believe they took pity on me and just showed me a mini-movie πŸ˜‚ for which I am so extremely and eternally grateful (heaps thanks, TeamπŸ’™πŸ™πŸ½) and it is what I will describe here. As always, I will do my best to accurately depict what I saw, no matter how senseless it may seem to anyone reading it.

 

The Mini Movie

This visual that I received had no codes, no symbols, no geometries. It was as if someone had pressed "play" and a movie commenced on my mental screen, in full colour and in 3D.

Spheres were streaming out of somewhere not very far away. I haven't seen these types of spheres before. They just kept on coming, in great numbers, in various pastel hues but mostly white. This went on for a while ~ I don't know for how long, I tend to lose all notion of Time during such experiences ~ as if setting the stage. Then came the vortices....I've seen them before, but this time they felt different in the sense that they were very far-off into the distance. There were several of them, and they were all spewing out streams of energies. All this while the spheres kept coming forth.

The scene then changed gradually ~ now I'm seeing what I would describe as the "common" representation of Space, similar to the image below but with lots of those spheres:


There was a whole load of churning, expanding/contracting and movement going on ~ I didn't know what I was seeing, but it was absolutely beautiful. Again, this went on for a while and I was mesmerised by all that was happening in that scene. I still had no idea what it was, until right towards the end....when I got "birth of a Galaxy". 

 

New Galaxy

I was speechless. Well, thought-less to be more precise. I didn't know what to think.

When I finally recovered, the onslaught of questions came flooding in ~ birth of WHAT Galaxy, WHERE? Is this where we (meaning, all Planetary systems that can ascend) will go to once we have recovered our Divine Template? Is this Galaxy being birthed now, or in the future? Why is it being birthed? Will it be impacting us in this Now? If so, how?

Well, no answers came, just questions that trailed off into the Ethers....

And this is where I'll float off, too ~ that is all I can report for now, I have described everything that I can recall. As always, I will update whenever I have new information.

Namarie! πŸ’™


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...