07 December 2022

New Codes?.... Part 1 of 2

Freepik
 

It's taken me a while to write this energy tune-in because I wanted to be sure before I report what I was seeing about a week ago. In September, I had written that there wasn't anything very different that I "see" in the massive amounts of various Energy Codes pouring in, apart from them becoming more 3D, more "alive" and dynamic. Last week, I saw not just one but four new codes, so I wanted to take some time to internalise the experience and allow it to formulate to see where it goes ~ to allow anything different to come up apart from the initial "get" that I received on the day of observation itself, and to allow more information to come through, if any.


Same, But "More"

Generally, the various Energy Codes presenting are still about the same except for even more fluidity and more dynamism. Again, there were all sorts of geometries and patterns that I have described in detail in the past ~ vortices, waves, kaleidoscope, specific geometrical patterns, bubbles, cloud-like. These are all still swirling around, "breathing" and in constant motion. Then, there are the "new" ones....

 

The "New" Ones

The "new" ones, yes.... I write "new" in inverted commas because they are new to me, as I only saw them last week. There may be others who are already seeing these codes (or however they appear to them, bearing in mind individual "filters and lens" of perception) of whom I am not aware. 

So let me do my best to describe these codes:

EMANATIONS
There's so much that's buzzing in my head about this Energy Code that I saw, but I will distill it to just the fundamentals for now so that I can be coherent instead of ending up rambling all over the place. Basically these are energies that are literally emanating ~ picture a sphere, then see an energy burst in the shape of another sphere coming out from the first sphere, and growing bigger as it moves away and outwards from the first sphere.

Similar to the top image, except visualise growing spheres coming out from the stationary inner first sphere. It felt like this was coming in from a most ancient and extremely distant place.


PROJECTILES
This one left me going "huh?" when I first saw it 😄 So much so I had to re-tune in a few times to make sure I wasn't making it up. Yep, still there! The first thing that came to my mind was "cannon balls being fired, except in a slow gentle manner". Energy Balls coming out of some centre, one by one, on their individual trajectories. Just like the Emanations, these Projectiles felt like they originated from somewhere beyond and immeasurably far away.

 
BLOOMS OF FREQUENCY
Thankfully, when I saw this, I also immediately got an explanation, or else I would be stumped.

This third set of "new" codes I saw, bloomed. As simple as that. Like a bud opening up, the codes blossomed into a bloom geometry. Much gratitude for the cliff-notes that presented, without which I may second-guess incorrectly about the origins.

They are Earth Mum's codes! For the first time ever, I am seeing codes from Earth Mum! I have only been sensing them, but have had no visuals. In April I had written (New Phase):


I'm quite sure that what I saw is related to what I wrote. Very unusual looking as far as codes go, but hey, who am I to decide how they should look?....

 
ORDERLY, PRECISE, CRYSTALLINE
Sigh. This one was tough, because it got personal. This one activated something I had filed away in the deepest recess of my memory bank. This one went straight to the archive, fetched that memory and brought it out to the open.

So let me do my best to describe the Energy Code ~ it's the hardest of the four to put into words because it's more of a sense than a visual.

They look like crystalline columns of Light, with a sense of orderliness and structure. Pure, pristine, precise. Columns of Pure Light, undifferentiated from First Creation. A sense of the "Now" being bridged with "Ancient/First Creation". More than that I'm unable to explain, but I will do my best to relate the memory that was triggered when I saw these codes. Maybe that story will help to expand upon what I'm trying to convey. So this is it for now.

 
Namarie! 💗
 

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...