17 January 2024

EFFI Prayer ~ E'Asha Ashayana

Over the next couple of weeks or so, I plan to roll out some suggestions for daily practices as we journey through 2024. There are already a couple posted towards the end of 2023 as well as one on 1st January this year ~ I hope that you can find something that aligns and works well with you.

This prayer is profound yet simple, powerful yet beautiful. You can offer this anytime of the day ~ every morning and before sleep is my suggestion but of course please go with your own guidance.

The following are screenshots of an explanation for the term "EFFI" and the prayer itself, taken from E'Asha Ashayana's KDDL3 S6B 14Feb2019 workshop. She also advised that if your first language is not English, then please translate it to your spoken language to help with the frequency. As for the term "EFFI", E'Asha asks that you feel free to substitute the first line to whatever name or term you prefer. "EFFI-Source" is my personal choice.

I also add another line:

 Please Heal me and Fill me with your Divine Perfection 

I do not know if this will disrupt the flow or frequency, I'm just sharing what I do.

E'Asha Ashayana's website is ARhAyas Productions.

Namarie! 💙


This Month of May....

Just ten days into this manic monumental month of May and we've already been blasted with 11 X-class flares, along with several high M-...