06 November 2023

Energy Tune-In


As mentioned earlier, what felt to me to be a major energy shift occurred on 3 November, the effects of which were palpable. The following day I felt the need to tune-in, and yet again I saw numerous geometries, most of which were new to me. I got that they were very much to do with the Planetary fields, because they looked "floral" (which I had described as such in previous updates)....at least that is how I interpret what I see.

Each time I shifted my inner gaze to a different part of the "screen", a new geometry/code would appear. They all look breath-takingly gorgeous, it is just not possible to describe them any other way.

There is also a lot emerald green hues presenting. Blobs and blobs of them.

Also a lot of those spheres which I had written about before. All over, and especially around our Sun.

And all very "layered".

It's feeling very strongly for me that the upcoming weeks will be when I do my best to stay centred in my Zone. Surprisingly (but then maybe not?) I have heard from others who are saying they feel the same thing. I also believe it's a good time to dissolve whatever energy cords I still have that are connected to others as well as specific things/places/events/experiences etc.

Apologies if I'm sounding very disjointed 😄 so much is going on in the energy fields ~ both personal and Planetary ~ and there seems to be a lot of blurring of realms right now. Trying to stay coherent is an effort, hence the imaginative title of this post.... I'm actually very grateful I was able to get out the updates for E'Asha Ashayana's workshops given the circumstances.

Namarie! 💗


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...