13 April 2023

Mind-Altering Drugs ~ E'Asha Ashayana ~ 2007

Ava Marie

These are some transcripts from various workshops by E'Asha Ashayana, explaining how drugs adversely impact our DNA structure directly. (It's all about DNA DNA DNA, as I've repeatedly intoned in the past, and obsessively stressed when they rolled out the DNA-damaging poisons.)

I don't doubt that there will be many who find these excerpts unacceptable, since there is growing widespread misconception about recreational drugs in the general public domain, and ditto about ayahuasca in the spiritual communities. 

When I was a student, I witnessed the decline of someone who was in the same hostel as I was ~ she went from an articulate, smart and sharp post-graduate to a mumbling, dishevelled zombie in just a couple of weeks. I have seen this addiction rob promising futures from misguided youths, practically incapacitating them of normal daily life functions. It is a monstrosity cooked up by the dark and served as dessert to Humanity, for the usual motives.

I have heard too many in the spiritual communities advocate ayahuasca, including several major Lightworkers with large following. I have even spent a whole hour listening to someone explain to me the wonders of this "sacred plant" and all the while I could sense some other entity talking through him. It was not nice at all. So yes, I agree with what E'Asha has said in these transcripts ~ I did not know before how it damaged DNA template, but I can certainly say that I have seen a chameleon-like creature attach itself to the spine of someone who was taking "recreational" drugs. I don't need to be convinced.

Here for the collection of transcripts, via Voyager Korea. If we are serious about progressing forward with our Ascension, best to just stay away from these substances.

Thanks to Ava Marie for highlighting this link.


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...