24 April 2023

(Personal/General?) Energy Tune-In

Apart from the usual caveat (use discernment, higher guidance etc), this post has an additional one ~ I'm not sure if this applies only to me, or if it's a general energy that I've been feeling for several days now.

I've mentioned that the energetic pressure has been building up over the past days leading up to the Solar Eclipse on 20 April 2023. I do feel that the building-up is now at the edge of "something", and that "something" feels very much like a major shift. We've been having regular minor shifts going on for some time, as if there's constant fine-tuning and small adjustments being made. But this feels like one of the significant ones. Again, I can't tell for sure if I'm tuning into something personal (because of several personal events that have been unfolding in my life) or if this is a general/Collective energy change. And it feels like it may be quite an abrupt shift, as opposed to a fairly gradual one.

I don't have more to say about this at this point, except to reiterate that this may be just personal for me and not something at the Collective level. Having said that, I'm inclined to say that it's feeling increasingly more "general" than "personal", hence this post.

Namarie! 💗


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...