09 April 2023

The Shrug🤷🏻‍♀️

The Shrug 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's been a go-to emoji for me these days.

This is like a minor addendum to the previous post, which featured Mary Allison's article. 

In the handful of discussion groups that I've joined, I'm generally one of the silent ones. Being mainly in observer mode, I would only get involved if I'm strongly pulsed to do so. Just this week alone, I spoke up twice in two different groups. 

I had noticed in both groups that questioning the respective teachings/guidance was not well tolerated. Each time someone highlighted a contradiction or raises a doubt, the questioner would be asked to read more of the teachings/guidance or watch more of the videos etc. I was motivated to point out this discouraging attitude in both the groups, and guess what the response was? Yep....I was asked to go through the teachings/guidance!

In both cases, I replied with 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

(The above image is a screenshot of my actual reply.)

This is no different than the classic absurd scenario where a devotee questions the religious leader over some teaching in the holy book, only to be admonished and told to read it even more.

🤷🏻‍♀️

Namarie! 💜


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...