26 April 2024

Swoosh!


This is an energy tune-in I did on Wednesday morning (24 April 2024) but wasn't able to report until today.

For some weeks now, I have generally been in my own Light Bubble, interspersed periodically with having to be in the midst of very crowded public spaces. Both worlds are wildly differing from the other ~ it can be viewed as being symbolic of the increasing polarisation of the external as the Timelines continue their separation. The disconnect from the external continues to increase ~ there are times I actually assess if I'm able to live as a total hermit versus the semi-hermit that I am now. I'm getting a loud NO 😆

What a month April has been! And March, too! Heck, all of 2024 so far!!! I hope you are doing just fine ~ Divine Light & Divine Love to all 💗 

I have been so very reluctant to do a proper energy tune-in for weeks now, because I know full well that that would be like placing myself in a whirlpool. Or a finger in a blender. I just wasn't feeling the courage 😅 However.....sigh, tune in I did on Wednesday, the nudge was so strong I didn't want it to become a knock on the head.

So yep, the energies are wild, weird and wonderful! I didn't even bother trying to focus on them because it was like a thousand energy movies playing at the same time. But THANK YOU Divine Team for mercifully showing me the general message that was overlaid over all the swirling Cosmic Plasma mix of Divine Creation energies. (This is the true "crucible" of creation, not some primordial swamp bog!)

First, I was shown a structure to which I mentally said "scaffolding". This is because it looked like the scaffolding I used to see some time back, as first reported in my previous blog. (See here for details.) Similar but at the same time with a very different "feel" and "vibe". I was corrected ~ "grid", not scaffolding. This Cosmic sector is being "gridded". Tightly. Securely.

Next was a visual of very fast moving....things. I honestly do not know what they are ~ it was hard to see because of the speed at which they were moving. I get that they are geometric in appearance ~ they were flashing from left to right across my mental screen.

Finally, I got one very helpful word.... SWOOSH! 😂 

At first glance, what I saw seems to be paradoxical. We have a locked-on (not "locked-in") grid and this simultaneously notion of very fast swooshing....things. Before I could even go huh? the explanation was that yes, it's like we have a grid being locked-on tight and secure, because we're going to go SWOOSH!

The locked-on grid is not only us getting all these energies and codes being thoroughly infused into this part of the Cosmos, but it is also symbolically belting us in because the journey (and New Creation) is going to be sped up even more. As I was getting this explanation, I also saw another visual ~ that of giganormous ancient bolts being exploded apart.

No, not another paradox. There's a correlation to the grid ~ we are being blasted free from being shackled into the inorganic existence that had held this creation in place for eons of Time. The New Creation grid then holds us in place as we continue on unabated along our Ascension.

At this point, I also get another visual, one with which we are all too familiar ~ the frog in hot water analogy but in a positive sense. Everything is getting faster and more intense. What we felt was fast and intense energies 5 years ago is nothing compared to the intensity and speed today. The dial is being constantly amped up a notch or two and we are getting acclimated at each level up. Sometimes it's amped up several notches and we get a massive shift ~ we just synch along (as per E'Asha ~ "EarthCync").

So, the already indescribably wild ride will just continue to get more wild 😄 but this we already know and I probably have said some version of this statement one thousand times by now. I think this shift we're entering into will be dialled up several notches and will be very Cosmic in nature. 

Namarie! 💟


Every Single Choice ~ Caroline Myss

Caroline Myss “Every single choice we make is either going to enhance the spirit or drain it. Every day, we’re either giving ourselves power...