14 April 2024

SR Readings

Space Observing System

That's quite a long stretch of intense reading, with blackout to boot. A similar pattern was registered just a couple of days ago, complete with blackouts as well ~ I actually screenshot the chart but then deleted it again a bit later, having changed my mind about posting it. I'll use this one instead:

Disclosure News Italia

Thanks to DNI for creating the archived data!

As far as the X-ray flux data is concerned, the "heart-beat" readings ceased on 12 April 2024:

Laboratory of X-ray Astronomy of the Sun

A quick check tells me that this heart-beat reading started on 27 February 2024 (here).

It's been a very intense phase of heightened frequencies, that much I know for sure. Now, if only I knew what really is going on with all these readings, as well as the connection with the Total Solar Eclipse....

Namarie! 💛


Every Single Choice ~ Caroline Myss

Caroline Myss “Every single choice we make is either going to enhance the spirit or drain it. Every day, we’re either giving ourselves power...