14 April 2024

The Personal Liberator ~ Caroline Myss ~ 5 April 2024


Personal liberation and self-empowerment ~ these are non-negotiable in our Ascension cycle. Regardless of what's unfolding in the external world, how we live in our internal world is ultimately the crucial factor. This theme is presenting very strongly this year, hence what I wrote about 2024 (here)....it is all ME.

Please listen to Caroline Myss talk about the archetype of the Personal Liberator here.

While I acknowledge that what Caroline says is already known by many of you, I nevertheless feel that her information is still helpful and I appreciate her teaching.

I will have to stress that I am not familiar with Caroline's archetypes ~ I paid attention to this particular video because I wanted to listen to what she's saying. As far as Caroline's work goes, the only thing I'm familiar with is her first book way back in the 90s "Creation of Health" (with Dr Norman Shealy), and some quotations here and there.

Personal liberation and self-empowerment are attributes that enable us to embody our True Divine Self.

Namarie! 💚


This Month of May....

Just ten days into this manic monumental month of May and we've already been blasted with 11 X-class flares, along with several high M-...