21 October 2021

Energy Tune-In: 21 October 2021 ~ "Scaffolding"


Third energy update in 10 days ~ this must be a record for me 😁 Actually, this post is more about me catching up with myself as there are a few more that are lined up, awaiting attention. 

Quite recently, I saw some information based on Keylontic Science about the Christed/Krystic energies coming in, and the writer used the word "scaffolding". My eyes went 👀 !!!  I felt it relevant to share that information as I had reported seeing scaffolding geometry in 2019, via The Earth Plan.

Since it was in a closed group, I'm unable to link back to the source or take a screenshot, but I will paraphrase. This person explained that an energetic "scaffolding" has been built to hold this sector in place to prevent further fall as well as assist in its Ascension progress. 

For reference, here's when I first reported seeing the scaffolding, via The Earth Plan. Since I have closed that blog, I'm unable to provide a direct link as you will not be able to access it.


Every Single Choice ~ Caroline Myss

Caroline Myss “Every single choice we make is either going to enhance the spirit or drain it. Every day, we’re either giving ourselves power...