14 January 2024

12-Strand DNA Activation ~ E'Asha Ashayana


Synchronicity strikes! I just came across this clip from E'Asha Ashayana about the promise of 12-strand DNA activation offered by spiritual teachers. I have personally been solicited by several over the years to take such activations (for a very high fee, of course) and I will admit that a couple were so convincing I was tempted.

A few hours ago, I posted my personal caution against taking monatomic gold (previous post), and yes that is just my opinion. Then I come across this video so of course I have to publish this as well.

Remember that the Anunnaki were originally these high-coded Beings before they fell. Generally speaking, they are the ones who set up the Spiritual and esoteric systems and are largely responsible for false light/reversed teachings. (Drakos/Reptilians are more of the military and orthodox side of things.)

The following is from Ava Marie's fb page ~ I've included the video at the bottom of this post for those without fb:


💦💧💦💠💦💧💦
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝟏𝟐 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 
 
⚘IF someone WAS 12 Strand Activated you be able to 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥, they would be able to levitate before your eyes. It isn't something BAM, you decided it's going to be there and it's just going to happen overnight. You are dealing with physics of consciousness. 
 
⚘People are walking around saying they are 12 strand activated and I'm in Christ Consciousness now with this huge 𝐄𝐆𝐎. They have been tricked. Most of this stuff is coming through 𝐀𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐬. 
 
⚘When it comes to 𝐃𝐍𝐀, you want the real thing or you're going to let somebody run a real 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 on yourself. You have to look out for this stuff. 
 
🌿2001.04, E'Asha A. Arhayas Arhayas.com
🌿Student Summary by A-va'
🧬🔹️🧬🔹️🧬
 
OTHER VIDEO DNA AND KUNDALINI ACTIVATION POST
 
HOW DNA CREATES YOUR REALITY
by Ari Rishi on YouTube
 
Video:
 

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...