14 January 2024

Monatomic Gold


The use of monatomic gold is mentioned in this report @1:09:10-hr mark (UNN News & Situation Report 10 January 2024). From my understanding, this was the practice of the early Anunnaki invaders ~ after long-term use this ultimately caused mental instability. I ask that you turn on your discernment filter at max for any such information (or recommendation) that you come across in truther and spiritual circles. 

I could be completely wrong and this practice could be the ideal ticket for Ascension ~ however, this is how I feel about it hence the caution.

I have appended this caution in the previous post.

Namarie! 💙


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...