18 December 2022

It's All About the DNA..... ~ Excerpt of Workshop by E'Asha Ashayana


There's nothing new in this video clip that you don't already know, but I decided to go ahead and post it anyway because it's short and to the point, and so relevant today to send it along to people in our circles who may need a hard poke in the ribs if they haven't yet made the connection with what has been happening in the past horrendous 3 years.

I'm not familiar enough to know from which workshop this was, but I'm guessing likely a decade or more ago? 

I came across this clip a week ago and when I tried to get the link today, I discovered that twitter had deleted the video 🙄 Thankfully I had downloaded it. I'll just point you to her account instead, here.

Here's the clip:

PS.

There are loads of video clips from E'Asha's workshops....great resource for anyone interested!


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...