27 December 2022

Strong Yet Soft....


Such strong energies coming in over the past 16 hours, at least. A bit hard to describe right now, but "strong yet soft" should suffice for the time being. 

Not the type that makes me feel like I'm being knocked out or knocked over ~ it's more of being enveloped in an energy cloud that is disconnecting me from the denseness of this realm. Like walking around and trying to function while in deep meditation. No discomfort usually associated with high frequencies hitting the physical body.....it feels gentle but intense. 

I am tempted to say it's the Source-like codes that I described previously that's now present on the physical realm.

I will expand on this if more details come through.

Namarie! 💙


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...