29 July 2022

Soul Surrender into Stillness

garden.lovetoknow.com

This transition is weird wonky wonderful raw rough radical bewildering beleaguring beautiful.... in fact, just throw in any word and you won't be wrong.

We have differing streams of transformational energies that do different things to our various bodies (physical, mental, emotional, etheric etc), at the same time we are contending with disruptive ones courtesy of the dark. And simultaneously having to be present enough to attend to our own spiritual practices and "duties" to assist in whatever manner we can. I can only imagine what it must be like for those who have to work at a "regular" job and/or have a young family ~ thank you for doing what you do under such challenging circumstances πŸ™ I know for sure it would be near impossible for me to be in that situation.

It's a time when the contrast between the breathtaking beauty of Light juxtaposed against the distorted demented Dark paints such a stark surreality that I sometimes wonder how much longer both can exist together before some Law of Creation is severely breached. I can easily see why some sources had cautioned years ago that this phase would see the manifestation of madness.

As the dark is desperately churning everything out all at once in chaotic fashion, we're feeling even more removed from the distorted and inauthentic construct. We feel even more keenly the sharp shards and jaggedness of an inverted creation that's masqueraded as the real thing for far too long. Those that still choose to close their awareness are not spared acute discomfort ~ they are feeling that they are losing grip of "reality", one that they had believed in all their lives to script most aspects of their made-up identity.

I feel very strongly that being aligned with our Divinity or nurturing some form of Source connection (in other words, plugging into higher frequencies) is the only antidote to this. I know I'm preaching to the choirπŸ˜„so do please bear with my thought expressions in text.

Dream-like states seem to be increasing in duration as days go by. Coupled with shrinking hours as we whizz through the Corridor of Time and our days can get very interesting indeed. I sometimes wake up with some confusion as I try to figure out where I am, or whether I'm still dreaming. At times, I find myself drifting in and out of sleep during the day, but sometimes I can't even be sure if I actually fell asleep or thought I did. 

We're all too familiar with the fatigued feeling we've had to cope with over the years as our bodies process the incredibly (and increasingly) high frequency energies coming in. However, there seems to be a new "type" of fatigue that I'm getting, and it's very pronounced. Simply put, my Soul is weary.

I have no idea how many incarnations on Earth I've had, and I truly have no wish to find out. (I'm told that thousands of reincarnations is a "normal" count in this quarantined matrix.) But I DO know that my Soul is tired and has no desire to be entrapped a second longer than necessary. It longs for freedom, for true organic expressions of Life, for enriching experiences that encourage growth in positive benevolent ways. It strongly desires the sense of Home.

There's a feeling that at Soul-level, a preparation is on-going for an impending "next stage", whatever and whenever that may be. It's already entered a state where it has surrendered into Stillness. It's as if Divinity/Higher Selves (I'm using very general terms here) are busy fine-tuning things for this new stage, and it's necessary for all processing to stop while this major update is underway. (Please fix all bugs, malware, trojan horses etc and pretty please could I have all the bells and whistles, thank you 😁) Seriously though, by "update" I mean perhaps some changes in Soul script.

So at this stage it's the I-don't-know-anything and it-doesn't-matter Zen-like outlook that takes dominance over other types of responses. And as Divine Dichotomy would have it, it also means being in tandem with the overall Purification process that's been unfolding for some months now. This could look like various things to different people, and again it's very much dependent on how we work with these energies. For me, I would say it involves calling upon the energies to cleanse and purify me on the individual level, and the Planet in general (my practices are very basic πŸ˜†).

I apologise if what I've written isn't very coherent, but I really hope that you get what I'm trying say. Most times the notion is crystal clear in my mind, but when I try to conceptualise it in text, it gets rambly πŸ˜…

Namaste and Bright Blessings! πŸ’™

PS. I read an article several years back that the word "hallelujah" carried dark connotations related to yhwh and/or jehovah (fallen angelics), and was typically introduced as something "divine" by the dark for nefarious intentions. I would be horrified if "Namaste" is in that category....


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...