28 July 2022

Gathering Momentum....?

Kindpng

Based on the mainstream reports that I see being highlighted in some groups, the only conclusion I can draw is that the insanity level "out there" has gone through the roof. We were cautioned years and years ago by some sources that it would get really rough as we head towards the end of this final phase of torture but I will admit it's still too surreal for me sometimes.

In an attempt to appease my left hemisphere, I will deduce that perhaps it has to come to a stage where the dark has to get to its darkest prior to bifurcation. (See note at bottom of post.) Maybe there's a momentum that needs to be accrued in order for the fallen timeline to pull away from the Ascension timeline? 

Well, we know the drill. We keep going....Onward, Upward, Godward.

Namaste and Bright Blessings! 💜


NOTE:

This is assuming that Bifurcation will take place, bearing in mind that many also believe that no such thing will occur, that we are on ONE timeline only. However, from what I have gathered, Bifurcation is a "natural" process, being part of the solution to remedy the fallen matrices (by allowing them to completely fall) in this gargantuan Cosmic Rewrite.


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...