30 June 2022

Mysterious 'Pulse' Detected on Seismographs Traveling Through Earth!! MrMBB333

It seems like a lifetime ago when I last checked out MrMBB333's work. Thanks to someone mentioning this recent video, I've re-acquainted myself with his news.

In this one, MrMBB333 does a lot of much-appreciated groundwork to track the movement of this "Pulse". I do recall that there were a couple of such instances in previous years, documented by other sources. I have yet to come across any plausible explanations for what these are, or if they are even remotely related in some way. Is this from Earth Mum herself, or is it Cosmic, or even some malevolent energy triggered by the dark? I've read many saying this is due to the "new energy waves" coming in. New Energy is everything and everywhere, and anything that we can't quite explain can be conveniently attributed to New Energy. So for me, I would like a more specific explanation.

Namaste & Bright Blessings! 💓


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...