10 June 2022

Tesla Coil Sparks

Way back in 2012 ~ feels like a lifetime ago, feels like two years ago ~ I saw what I called "Crystalline Rain" for the first time. Not rain as in "rain", but plasma-like crystals that looked to me as if they were falling from the Sky. 

At that time, "plasma" or "photons" weren't in my common vocabulary. Apart from the biological (plasma) or quantum (photons) meaning,  they were words I only heard on Star Trek. And at that time, I could only see them when I was outside and looking Sky-wards.

Several years later, I started seeing them inside my home, specifically at night in my room. Quite unintentionally, because it was one of those nights where I could not sleep, even though I was exhausted. Although I can't remember if I had written about the 2012 first sighting (I had just started The Earth Plan hesitantly at that time), I do know I wrote about the night sighting because it rather took me by surprise, and it felt that our environment was beginning to become saturated with these Divine Cosmic energies.

Then some nights ago, during another one of those fatigued-but-sleepless episodes, I saw not the crystalline particles but little orb-like lights. Well, to be accurate, I couldn't really tell if they were orbs or circles but they felt more spherical than 2D. It was fascinating to watch!

Feeling curious and nudged, I extended my hand in the darkness. Just as well I was lying down, or I would have fallen off my chair if I were sitting.... there were mini Tesla Coil sparks all around my hand!


It was so mesmerising 🤩🤩🤩 These Cosmic energies were interacting with me!

There seems to be a progression of how these energies take root and "grow" as we go through our Cosmic Re-write, and this is how I perceive them. And I'm assuming there are 8 billion different ways in which they can appear as each individual interprets them through their own filter/lens.

While I do not have the required knowledge to explain this interaction in relation to an actual Tesla Coil device, I do believe that it signifies Earth Mum's increasing frequencies and her connection to the evolving Life upon her.

Namaste and Bright Blessings! 💙


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...