15 June 2024

Some SR Screenshots

Space Observing System

Is the SR going into its periodic "stripey" phase? 

This will be a random representation (because I've not been posting as often as I would like) of the sometimes unusual readings of the SR in the past weeks:

Space Observing System

 

I've long lamented over the existing situation where I feel that no one has accurately interpreted or identified (publicly) what's truly going on with the heightened SR activity since 2016, and that we need updated/re-calibrated recording devices to recognise the New Energies coming in. At this point in time, I'm thinking we need entirely new ways to measure these energies 😁

Having said that, I'm also thinking that there actually are mediums currently able to detect these energies....US! 😇

Namarie! 🩵


That "Break" & Blackout....

Laboratory of X-ray Astronomy of the Sun, Russia Just a quick check-in. I wasn't expecting to post anything for while but something that...