27 May 2024

Release Energies & Emotions ~ Lee Harris

Lee Harris

From Lee Harris:

I'm sure many of you have heard my mantra, “I release any energies and emotions that are not mine.” Sometimes I'll say it in my own mind if I'm out in public and it's not convenient, but other times I'll literally just go, "I release any energies and emotions that are not mine. I release any energies and emotions that are not mine," and I'll repeat it multiple times. I will always start to feel a shift in my body.

It's like a conscious direction of the energy. So, if I have imbibed something unconsciously or I've imbibed energy from others that I didn't know, I find that if I can reverse the direction or replace what I just walked into with a new environmental response, I tend to shift pretty quickly. Sometimes you can't just shake things off quickly, but most of the time, you can reset yourself using that mantra.

-From Lee's 2024 Ask Me Anything, a Portal exclusive. You can learn more about The Portal here: https://www.leeharrisenergy.com/the-portal


That "Break" & Blackout....

Laboratory of X-ray Astronomy of the Sun, Russia Just a quick check-in. I wasn't expecting to post anything for while but something that...