29 May 2024

Divine Intervention: Chevron-Burst-8 & Vaporisation of Metatronic Seed-Atom

Arhayas.com

In this short clip from E'Asha Ashayana (below), she talks about the shattering of the Metatronic Seed Atom. It's great timing that I came across this just recently in a private group, since we are in this specific phase right now (May 2024 - May 2025, Chevron-Burst 8) where CB-8 is set to accomplish this exact task.


From the video, we can see that this workshop took place in 2012. Bear in mind that things have improved even more because Earth's Nomi-Code was triggered in 2015 that set off a series of events that accelerated the Ascension process as well as "lowered" the "biological qualification" (DNA activation) for Ascension.

What made me sit up is when E'Asha explained that devastating Planetary after-effects would occur as the Metatronic Seed-Atom gets vaporised. Thankfully, this will be greatly mitigated by something called "Mirrors in the Sky" as well as the Krystal River Host-Fields. I have no idea what "Mirrors in the Sky" is, so for those who are familiar with E'Asha's work, please could you let me know 😉

However, this did make me think of something I saw not too long ago, and which I posted here (Swoosh!), with the following excerpt:

I'd like to think that what I saw had some connection to this "Mirror in the Sky".

Much gratitude to CB-7....and we openly welcome you with much Love, CB-8!

Namarie! 💝


That "Break" & Blackout....

Laboratory of X-ray Astronomy of the Sun, Russia Just a quick check-in. I wasn't expecting to post anything for while but something that...