05 May 2023

Our Natural Solar System ~ E'Asha Ashayana

via https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/583491815

This diagram took me a long time to locate online, so due credit to the website owner who posted it (note that this diagram belongs to E'Asha Ashayana and not the website owner).

I was researching the orbits of Nibiru (3000+ year orbit) and Chiron, and remember seeing a graph not too long ago that showed our true Solar System. I did find one but it was a small part of a much larger diagram, so the resolution wasn't great. I was glad to finally find this one above.

If we remember that all but one of the "publicly known" Planets in our Solar System have been knocked off their natural axial alignment, that means there's much to do in remedying their tilts over the course of this Ascension cycle.

I do not know if Nibiru and Chiron also have impacted axial tilts, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they did, bearing in mind how much damage has been inflicted upon this Solar System over the ages.

And if I remember correctly, our long-suffering Planet not only has a 23.5-degree tilt, but it's also turned 180-degrees (pole-shift), making it a total of 203.5-degrees off-kilter. No words.....😔

12 Planets, 12-base strands DNA, 12 manifested dimensions, 12-node Tree of Life, 12 Planetary Stargates, original 12-digit Human Template, 12 Rays....time to brush up on my 12-times table.

Namarie! 💛


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...