09 May 2023

The Weekend That Was


This past weekend was one that was best manoeuvred with as little activity as possible, to put it mildly. It felt like wading through a mud-pool without a bottom, so all you can do is sort of tread water mud and allow the limited propulsion that this unwieldy action generates to slowly push you over to solid land. I could say that it was a personal experience but I feel quite certain that it's not the case, even though I have only heard from one person so far that it was rough and I haven't yet been able to check with anyone else.

I should correct myself and clarify that it really started on Friday, when all I could do was to keep breathing and get through the day with something that felt like migraine, except it wasn't. I won't sugar-coat, it was horrible. When I finally cajoled my eyes to cooperate, I checked for the usual Solar-atmospheric activity and yes, there was some development in those areas which I will detail in the next post.

However, it felt very strongly that this wasn't just coping with an increased onslaught of celestial stuff ~ it was something else at play, giving off the yucky-muck energy smog. The best way for me to describe it without being sure of any details is that it felt like under-currents of churning negative energy. It even felt like Earth Mum herself had to push through this particular phase. There's the sense of some major incursion and the resulting counterforce.

It got progressively better over the weekend and Monday was when it felt so much clearer in terms of frequency.

And yes, it's not lost on me that Friday was the full moon as well as the Lunar Eclipse.... perfect for launching desperate dark shenanigans. Hopefully all futile and in total vain, ultimately.

Namarie! 💚


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...