31 March 2023

Zapped, and Zapped Again

Solar Observer

Just a day after I wrote about our mental and emotional bodies being churned  worked on (here), I practically swooned from the tidal wave of agitated mental/emotional outburst from  the Collective. It actually felt quite manic at times, and a lingering headache ensued over the next two days. 

It was only on the 29th that I found out an X-class flare had erupted just hours earlier ~ its preceding build-up effect must have been the compounding factor for the intensified mental/emotional turmoil. I had also received some feedback about the situation ~ some were feeling riled up for no apparent reason, some had to deal with angry and/or unreasonable people in their circle, and some were so exhausted they couldn't do anything much.

Solar Observer


This X-class flare was followed by an M-class flare the next day....

Solar Observer

SpaceWeatherLive

....and Solar Winds are here....

Space Weather

It feels much better for now....and I'm definitely grateful for this breather. In my earlier post, I had mentioned hand-holding and Lightwork to help with stability ~ I'm actually thinking that we are also  the lightning rods to help transduce and disperse these massive energy spikes.

A nagging feeling that I've been having is that all this building up of intensity and pressure is necessary for the final breakpoint of the Bifurcation. How that would look like is a question that hasn't yet been adequately answered at this point in time. What I will say about that for now is....let's just get it over and done with!

And with that, Namarie! 😊💙


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...