27 March 2023

Water & Healing ~ Veda Austin ~ 24 March 2023

Veda Austin

Veda Austin's Water Crystallography photos and that of her students continue to leave me in wonder. Imagine the extent of what Water can do in its original Divine state when our Planetary systems are eventually healed and restored....and even upgraded, which I believe they will be.

Please visit Veda's site here to read more about her work. 

What I wanted to feature is the article Veda wrote, expressing her thoughts about Water and its healing ability:

After my last post lots of people asked me if blessing liquid water and drinking it, is just as good as eating crystallography in its liquid crystal form. They have similarities, but are also quite different. 
 
Water in its liquid stage is updating its information every trillionth trillionth of a second. I used to wonder how water could ever observe my conscious thoughts or prayers given its rapid movement. Surely, I’d just be a bleep on its radar? 
 
I wondered this until I had a conversation with a genius in the area of quantum physics. He told me that there is a huge difference between molecular chaos and molecular excitement. 
 
 

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...