22 March 2023

Dark Feminine ~ Mary Allison ~ 5 March 2023

A topic that can easily trigger defensive reactions, for sure ~ Mary Allison presents it objectively from her balanced viewpoint, and I appreciate her effort because I believe that it's a subject that needs to be acknowledged and addressed. It's a topic that I myself had wanted to bring up for some time now but did not get to it, so I was really glad to see this article.

To read Mary's writing, please visit her site ~ the following is an excerpt:

Many get upset when I use the word "dark feminine", when "dark masculine" or the now normalized phrase, "toxic masculinity" activates zero resistance.
 
I believe there is cultural hypocrisy regarding masculine and feminine accountability.
 
When it comes time for the feminine to collectively hold herself accountable (and this stands for feminine energy in men too), many carry the notion that anything female is inherently innocent...
When in reality, dark feminine energy is an all consuming entrapment that imprisons the mind or body into believing it's hopelessly stuck in a sticky spidered web of manipulated shame and lies......


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...