29 November 2022

Fall of Metatron ~ E’Asha Ashayana (2002) ~ Voyagers: 6 February 2021

*Updated 10 December 2023: New link for video is here.

 

This video was featured in The Earth Plan (TEP) almost two years ago, shortly after I completed viewing it. I found myself accessing this same video again recently as I wanted to answer my own questions pertaining to the chronology of events and the eventual hybrid races that were birthed, so that I could correlate the information with people on the world stage at present.

I feel that I should post this video here as well, for those who haven't yet watched but are interested. E'Asha gave this talk in 2002, and when I featured it in early 2021 it was so relevant then because of fallen angelics "teachings" were spreading fast. It's even more pertinent now, because so many new players with "new information" have entered the scene, including those affiliated with SSP and their components ~ many have garnered massive following practically overnight.

To spare me the time  I will also copy parts of my text that I wrote for this video in The Earth Plan. Special mention to the creator of the animation ~ the visuals very nicely complemented the information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsM-APvvdF8

(see updated link above)

I note with interest the number of views this video is getting ~ I remember when I first watched it in early 2021, the numbers were no where near the current 78k views. 

Text excerpts (from TEP February 2021):

A video from 2002 of E'Asha Ashayana Arhayas recounting a very summarised version of the events that led to the Fall of our Time Matrix over the course of billions of years. 

E'Asha covers enough relevant points to paint a rough sketch of how reversals came to be in this part of Creation through the tragic failed efforts of the Metatron Collective to rescue fallen races. An hour's worth of incredible information that adequately pieced together for me all the bits and pieces, providing an additional layer of understanding that I truly appreciate.

For those interested, please continue here.

The Bigger Picture presented by this discourse once again demonstrates how History has repeated itself over and over throughout the long eons of time, as well as provides the basis for understanding so much of what's unfolded just in the past couple of decades. Of course, what we are seeing playing out on the world stage (and in the LW community) is the micro of the macro of the bigger macro of the giant macro. As mentioned before, the controllers are truly Super Masters of deception, whose skills were honed over the great passage of Time.

What was equally important for me to be aware of was E'Asha's compassionate view and attitude towards the Fallen, alluding to the sheer terror of facing potential extinction.

 

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...