08 November 2022

The Trumpets, Mid-Term, A Leader and An Alphabet


This is a sort of continuation from the post prior to this one as I just realised a couple of additional things....better late than never 😆

Apart from the full moon, total lunar eclipse and trumpet pulse going on, 8 November is also the mid-term selections in USA. It's all happening!....

Earlier last year, fuelled by growing exasperation, I had written in The Earth Plan about the deep division that had festered in spiritual/aware communities since 2017. I even re-posted it here because the political narrative was still going strong. In that article, I tried to point out that the T&Q partnership was part of the control system's agenda to create division:

Well, what I didn't know then but just realised is that the first of the seven Trumpet Pulses was released on 8-9 November 2016, the same time as when the new leader was announced. The Trumpet Pulse heralding their namesake representative. Got to give them credit for being so creatively obvious.

I hope that everyone is doing great and holding up high frequencies just fine! Dare I say....it feels like we're getting LOADS of help 💝

Namarie! 💛


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...