06 August 2024

Shine Your Light!

A quick check of my notes tells me that the first of two visuals which I'm going to write about occurred on 22 July 2024. I didn't feel ready to write until now but I'm also not going to lie ~ I wasn't looking forward to it.

Anyhooo, let's get to it.

 

The Visuals

On that particular morning, I saw the usual and dynamic everything-all-at-once energy flows, geometric presentations and the predominantly emerald-aqua (and sometimes gold) hues. Then, another colour appeared ~ lilac.

I don't get that often, so I should have been pretty stoked to see it but I wasn't. It was crystal clear that the colour was murky ~ it was downright "dirty". I could tell with some scrutiny that the "underlying" colour or the "essence" was beautiful, but in its present form, that lilac not only looked unattractive but it held a vibration that wasn't pleasant.

Again, I won't lie....I felt a degree of dread seeing it because I immediately knew what it meant without any interpretation assistance. We were going to enter a major cleansing cycle. Add that to the already boiling pot that is the external....yikes.

To clarify, we've had several cleansing cycles before since 2012, and it's been pretty much free-for-all in terms of everything happening simultaneously now. But this one felt like it was going to be very significant. Like a main plot instead of a sub-plot, if you will. Intense cleaning means getting to all the dark dirty depths, and that in turn means those crevices need to be found or revealed.

As if to console me, I was given the assurance that I will get another visual in a few days' time. I had no idea what that meant, or how that was an "assurance" but I knew better so I let it be.

Four days later on 26 June, I saw a lilac hue again but this time whoa....pristine and so gorgeous! It was obvious this meant the cleansing cycle was successful and the lilac hue was restored to its glorious essence. And yep, this time I was well and properly stoked!

What was also made very clear to me was that the vibrant lilac did not mean that the major cleansing cycle was over. In fact, it hadn't even begun yet, and it would take some time for the cycle to play out. I got both images within a few days only to show me that we're entering this major phase and that we will be coming out of it, mission accomplished. How long it would take, I do not know.


Sukhotskaya

Be The Lighthouse

The following day (27 July) was the Olympics Opening Ceremony....need I say more? Barely a fortnight since, and it feels like the world stage shenanigans are spiking up, with so many events exploding in various parts of the world. It's like we're having several colossal Cosmic water jets being directed at us as the first stage of cleaning. 

So here's my Lighthouse suggestion again ~ I've said it before in my previous blog if not here. If we are unable to directly make a positive difference to any situation, then we be the Lighthouse We Shine Our Light.

We refrain from feeding the fear and frenzy and instead fuel our own field, our own Light Bubble. We focus on creating and living our daily lives that is in alignment with Divine Creation, and we continue to build and accrete our frequency no matter what is unfolding in the external.

If possible and if we feel called to do so, then we also be a Lighthouse for our own country ~ we have the "visa" for the job. Even if we feel we are the only one around to be a Lighthouse, we still do that because everything we do matters, no matter how insignificant we think it is.

We do what we can in whatever manner works best for us, to shine our Light.

Namarie! 💙


It's An X-9.1!

SpaceWeather We had an X-9.1 flare yesterday, the strongest yet of this current Solar Cycle and the biggest flare since 2017! I wanted to po...