31 October 2023

Bifurcation ~ E'Asha Ashayana (Excerpts)

Three very short excerpts from E'Asha Ashayana talking about Bifurcation ~ I would guess that they are from workshops given about 20 years ago. I came across them randomly in the past year so I'm unable to provide more specifics.

In the first video below, E'Asha explains about the Timeline split based on the Heroic Probability of Divine Creation, where Krystic (organic) creation and Metatronic (inorganic) matrices would separate and Creation itself would return to its Divine Blueprint.

 

The next two video clips are brief mentions of the Bifurcation ~ again, I would guess that they are from about 20 years ago.


 

There's also another video excerpt where E'Asha explains the Bifurcation in terms of the Planetary core seed itself separating. I thought I had that clip in my files but I'm unable to find it, so I can only mention this with a disclaimer that it is what I remember but cannot confirm it is what she actually said.

As always, please follow your own guidance with regard to this information. I have mentioned before that this is a touchy topic in which many believe and just as many disbelieve.

Namarie! 💚


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...