04 October 2023

When You Need Reminding....


While getting supplies in a mall, I heard She Drives Me Crazy riffing out of the public speakers. Out of habit, my mind automatically thought of the band performing the song....and I couldn't remember. I could see the lead singer's face in my mind, but couldn't place the name. Bronski Beat? UB40?

I made a mental note to check once I was done with my other errands, and had my hands free. 

A half-hour later, errands done, I headed for home and forgot about the song. It had been a long day of literally running around and I just wanted to be back home. 

At the red traffic light, I was behind this vehicle.... 😂 so I guess a check was called for.

Here's Fine Young Cannibals singing She Drives Me Crazy.

Thanks, Synchronicity! 😇

Namarie! 💗


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...