07 February 2023

SR @12:00 AM GMT, 6 February 2023

Space Observing System

That unusual reading occurred at around the same time as the devastating earthquake that hit Turkey and Syria (1:00 AM GMT). It's also the time of the Full Moon, which the dark loves to use for their agendas. Based on the latest update from Kim Goguen, this earthquake was triggered by mechanics of the dark.

(The image above shows my local time, GMT+8 ~ when you access the website, you will see your own local time.)

Two days prior to the earthquake, the anxiety in the collective field starting to build ~ the sense of dread was strong. It was uncomfortable and unsettling, but I had assumed that I was feeling into what the collective was going through. That something like this was brewing never crossed my mind.

As I write this, a quick check tells me the death toll has now surpassed 5000 and is expected to rise even more. 

Sending much Divine Light and Divine Love over to all impacted by this tragedy. Lightwork time, Beautiful Souls!


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...