23 February 2023

Reprise: 99 Red🎈🎈🎈


After several recommendations from different people over the past few years, I finally decided to start watching "Eureka" a couple of months ago. Despite its convenient Science, lazy plots (with some cringe-worthy scripts) and control/conditioning narratives, it had its worthy moments of enjoyment, so I worked my way through the seasons. Since I pretty much avoid shows with swearing, mindless action, hyper-sexualisation, horror, gore, excessive control/conditioning narratives etc which leaves me with just 5% of what's out there, I won't complain.

Last night, while absent-mindedly watching Eureka, I was on full-attention mode halfway through when I saw this scene:

πŸ˜‡πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Wait, that's not all. Since I posted this song less than a week ago (here), I decided to use the word "reprise" in the title of this current post. I just checked to see what the title of this episode is called and when it was aired, and here it is:

Namarie! πŸ’›

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...