14 August 2022

Acceleration, Narratives, Anxiety & the Presence with Sandra Walter ~ 7 August 2022


This is something from Sandra Walter I just watched and felt inspired to feature it here for anyone interested, and as always go with your own Higher Guidance.

It's like a pep talk that I needed to hear and I appreciated what she had to say, encouraging us to keep going and do our best for the collective but to also honour our need to have down time. Admittedly, I also found it very reassuring as she touched on some topics that I had written about earlier as well as several similarities with my own current timeframe in terms of the dream-state, self-correction and the feeling that the Soul has had enough.

Sandra also explains why we're going through what we are going through and the impact of our Sun's heightened activity (she calls our Sun "Solaris" but for some reason our Sun is "Solara" to me). I loved it when Sandra gave an update of Earth Mum's status and how she wants us to be part of this Ascension Process ("come with me").

Interestingly and against the general flow, Sandra suggests that we take our focus away from the survival narrative, and this one really resonates! I had been wanting to write about this for a while now, like a follow-up to my earlier post (Envision Abundance).

There's also a sort of guided visualisation in the video in which I didn't participate.


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...