09 May 2022

Timelines, Thunder & Tracks

The Source

When I first got online earlier today, I had planned to write about my Friday just past, but instead got side-tracked by the Schumann Resonance 😄 So here's my second attempt and this time, I'll focus on my intention.

I thought I would describe my personal experience on Friday 6 May 2022 because I feel that there are others going through some version of what happened. Although I've not been able to ask around, I did hear from someone who described his experience on that same day, and it was similar to what I went through. 

Even before Friday, I was already feeling very unsettled. When Friday dawned, I really struggled to stay present. One way I can describe it is it was as if I was energetically plucked from this existence ~ I felt that I was going through the day as a hologram and my Consciousness was observing everything through it. No matter how much I tried to ground myself, everything felt ethereal. I got that it was something to do with Timelines, but that's all I know for sure. What I can gather when I tuned in is that there's been a major Timeline thing and I was experiencing its "adjustment". I'd like to think that it's something to do with the Bifurcation, but this will only be me guessing. Wishing.....?

I also feel that there's been some sort of "bolting on" pertaining to the Timeline, like it's been "secured". A visual of a railway track being bolted on comes to mind.

Earlier in the week, there was highly unusual thunder activity for three consecutive afternoons. I have never heard thunder like that before ~ it sounded like some serious business was taking place in the Ethers. Very loud, continuous, almost sounding like a chorus. I can't help but feel that all this is related to what unfolded on Friday.

Finally, it's like someone is calling out "All change!" at the end of the track.

Namaste and Bright Blessings! 💙


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...