03 January 2022

Threads


The intention was to post this on 31st December. It was a case of Spirit and Mind willing but Body wasn't 😄

On the 31st, I posted this in the evening:

I had spent most of the day with lots of people so I needed a long recharge after posting. Remembering that there was a new season of Dr Who out, I decided to see what it was like and watched the first episode.

This title flashed after the opening sequence:


Yesterday (2nd January) I saw another keyhole thing. And it looked EXACTLY like the one I had seen in my earlier update (here):

I had cleared my cache and needed to login, so that was the patience-testing verification process Google offered. I had never seen that icon before then.

Namaste and Bright Blessings! 💛

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...