30 December 2021

KeyholeSSSS

Grace, Love and Beauty

 Text: A very little key will open a very heavy door ~ Charles Dickens

It was a fairly typical bright, sunny morning as I sat in our Sun's vibrant rays for a few minutes. I had not intended to tune in, I just wanted to soak in the SunLight and zone out for a while. 

Unexpectedly, the image of a keyhole kept popping up. Then some very peculiar shapes I had not seen before presented themselves. Intrigued, all intentions to zone out dissipated, and I paid rapt attention to what was happening.

It was a vintage-type keyhole:

wikimedia
And the shapes looked like elaborate "S"s ~ they were numerous in number and appeared to be funnelling out of the sky in batches.

I had zero idea what the keyhole and shapes meant and thought no more of them. I assumed then that it was some sort of personal message for me and that I would come to understand it later in the day or so.

Just minutes after, I picked up my phone to scroll through and within seconds came across the top main image. I actually checked with myself to see if I had absent-mindedly searched for "keyhole" but no, I had not keyed in anything prior to that so it wasn't due to intrusive "helpful" internet algorithms.

I still don't know what this means, and I'll leave it for now and allow more information to come through at the right time. If I remember correctly, the longest duration between "vision" and answer was about two years ~ this was pertaining to the "scaffolding" structure I was seeing, where I received additional information that provided a whole new perspective. I most certainly do not wish to wait that long to find the key to this puzzle!

Namaste and Bright Blessings! 💜

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...