13 January 2022

No Soul Left Unchurned

Text: 2020 2021 2022 No soul left unchurned

In June 2020, I created this image below and posted it in The Earth Plan. Or so I thought.

I just spent more than an hour hunting for that image in my previous blog, but couldn't find it. Admittedly, it's difficult to search for things in my previous blog (and probably this one, too) because I simply did not bother with adequately labelling the posts, and most of the times when I'm posting someone else's resource, I only include about 20% of the content and lead readers back to the original source, for the simple reason that those resources do not belong me and I believe that readers should rightly visit the original sites of the owners.

After abandoning the search, I turned to my phone, hoping that it would be in there somewhere ~ phew....thankfully it was. 

So....I didn't post that after all. I could have sworn I did, I was so sure I posted it. But perhaps I didn't because, well, Souls are still being churned, and will definitely continue to do so this year and very likely into 2023 but let's leave 2023 out for the moment.

As you can see from the main image above, I've added in 2021 and 2022. I was unable to determine which font I used in 2020, so I decided to use an entirely different font.

I believe that this year, the churning will not only continue, but will get very strong. This is why I was thinking of the 2020 image, and I thought of pulling it out of The Earth Plan to add 2021 and 2022. I still can't believe I didn't post it there.

I'll leave this for now and continue in a few days. 

Namaste and Bright Blessings! 💓

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...