09 September 2024

Calling Back Our Energy & Power

There are loads of resources available online for calling back our energy and power. This spiritual habit is one I do daily ~ for anyone interested, this is what I say mentally:

I call back any or all true aspects and energies of my True Essence that I have given away or have been taken away from me, with or without my knowledge.

I ask that these aspects and energies be cleansed and purified, and that they be returned to me for reintegration into the Wholeness of my True Essence once purification is completed.

With Love & Gratitude, and So It Is.

I hope that some will find this useful.

Namarie! 💗


It's An X-9.1!

SpaceWeather We had an X-9.1 flare yesterday, the strongest yet of this current Solar Cycle and the biggest flare since 2017! I wanted to po...