29 December 2023

Divine Decree: Living My Highest Trajectory ~ Sandra Walter ~ 27 December 2023

Sandra Walter
 

Another affirmation/intention/decree, this time from Sandra Walter to help us focus on our Divine Path and Ascension (specifically the second paragraph).

I did not mention it before but I will now ~ for the last week of 2023, I wanted to feature some spiritual tools that I felt would be beneficial going into the New Year....which promises to be even more transformational than this year 😅  I had no idea what exactly to post, but Synchronicity showed the way (Gratitude!) and hence these three posts. They will certainly be my daily go-to, and may they prove helpful for those who resonate with them.

Namarie! 💛


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...