27 December 2023

Everything Is Working Out For My Highest Good ~ Louise Hay

Out Of Stress

This is a classic and a firm favourite of mine from the late Louise Hay ~ an intention and affirmation for creating a safe space, allowing things to work out for the highest good. 

Here's a clip of Louise Hay presenting the affirmation:

wearemagick

Based on this affirmation, I have a shorter version that I now use:

All is well
I am at peace
Everything is working out in Divine Right Order

 

....because I'm a huge believer in Divine Right Order (here).

And yes, as Louise Hay says, I sometimes babble this incessantly too ~ it helps to re-focus my attention and create a mental shift that brings more clarity.

Namarie! 💚


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...