10 September 2023

Choice-Points Energies & Balancing ~ Sandra Walter ~ 8 September 2023

Sandra Walter also speaks about the on-going "sorting" process or "choice-points", what I call "sub-Timelines". Although Sandra provides helpful guidance here, what caught my attention was the mention of "Ascension of Water":

The Ascension of Water and The Mother Plasma

Water, Crystalline Plasma, Starwater, and new plasma flows are activating their true role in the organic Ascension. This Cosmic presence is a sentient cocreator for the brand new consciousness. ⁠We unify with this Divine expression to reveal the returning force of Mother Plasma, a supreme level of LoveLight Intelligence.⁠ (
Please read the full article here)
 
This is exactly what I've been getting for the past couple of weeks, and I was both surprised and very glad to see it being highlighted by Sandra. I have no idea what details she's going to bring forward as I'm not attending her conference, but I do hope that she will at least write or talk about it on her sites in the very near future. The only data I have is that the Water Element has begun the rehabilitation and purification process, and like our Ascension, this will be very much accelerated. On the physical front, I feel a subtle but distinct change in how Water tastes and "feels".

Of course, ALL five Elements ~ Air, Water, Earth, Fire, Ether ~ will be healed and brought back to their Divine Organic States, as they were always meant to be (and more!), so this isn't exactly a ground-breaking topic. However, it was ONLY the Water Element being healed (or "ascended", as Sandra puts it accurately) that I was getting, not the other Elements....yet.

I'm certainly looking forward to more details coming in!

As an aside, there's this post (here) where I mentioned Crystalai's writings several years ago about the Water Element and the molecular formula H3O2 ~ I have since come across some very brief mentions of more complex formulae but with no adequate details.
 
As another aside, it's interesting that Avatar 2 is called The Way of Water.

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...