28 July 2023

Whoa Wait What?!

Story behind this image....

The gorgeous clouds were sliding past the sky nonchalantly, from left to right. The scene held an element of mesmerising beauty as I watched this serenity play out across the sky screen. Then a lone cloud appeared from the right and jauntily made its way towards the left, passing the other clouds moving in the opposite direction. It seemed to call out, "Hey, look at me!"

So I replied mentally, "OK....I'll take a photo of our Sun if you stop in front of it."

(Just minutes prior to this, I had felt nudged to take a picture of our Sun but I was reluctant to come out of my energy zone and physically move to fetch my phone. Hence my deal with Lone Cloud.)

Well....a few seconds later Lone Cloud stopped and parked right in front of our Sun 😅 I took some pictures, not knowing what it was I was supposed to see. Lone Cloud had basically dissipated when I was done with the camera.

Scrolling through the photos, I was surprised to see a sort of Sun Halo around the top part of our Sun. I looked up at our Sun, nothing. But there it was, in all the photos I had taken, as well as unusual formations around our Sun, not visible or apparent to the naked eye.

So....this past week....what ze heck is happening?! It's like we received a massive infusion of Takeyons (not Tachyons) into our already warp-speed express-lane accelerated (main) Timeline. The days come and go like a whirlwind in a hurry. In just a few days, it will already be August! 

There are also lots of deja vu moments. Lots. And the Mandela Effect thing....Seriously, I could have sworn I read about Sinead O'Connor's passing a few years ago. It really feels like there's a lot of work being done to our main Timeline to orchestrate an accelerated Ascension and bringing entire badly injured systems Home ~ making the impossible possible.

It's basically quite disorienting, all this Time-related operations taking place. I believe this will continue for a long time, and we just have to manage these on-going shifts as best as we can.

Namarie! Light Blue Heart on WhatsApp 2.23.2.72


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...