25 November 2021

Energy Tune-In 25 November 2021

It's been a long while since I last had a nice picture of our Sun, so the above image will have to do until such an opportunity presents itself. 

I'm quite intrigued by a new development resulting from yesterday's tune-in, so I'll get right to it. The usual complex geometric patterns appeared muted and I was rather puzzled by their backstage nature as they usually present clearly. I was saved from needless pondering because soon enough, new formations appeared. They were literal Starbursts of energies!

dlpng

As with all other patterns I've seen, they were beautiful to behold and truly magnificent yet simple in design compared with the usual geometric energy codes. The immediate understanding I had of these "growing" Starbursts (that is how they feel to me) is that they are very "physical" in nature. There is a sense that major and crucial energies have adequately anchored and initiated their processes. These energies are expansive and strongly suggest some sort of growth occurring. Radiating, spreading, beaming, "doing its work". And I keep getting the word "transform" so I guess that's what they are meant to do.

(The image I've used is just a simple representation of what I saw.)

It feels like things are beginning to get very physical, in the sense that manifestation of several formerly energetic/etheric processes will start to occur. I have many assumptions and thoughts pertaining to this, but they are just that for now ~ assumptions and thoughts.

The Emeralds and Aquas are still prevalent. However, they have taken on a richer vibrance that only serves to enhance their brilliance. There are also pastel Rainbow hues presenting, much like the background of my Shine Your Light! emblem that appears on the top right panel (in website mode). If you are a former reader of The Earth Plan, you may have noticed that I have changed the emblem background from "normal" Rainbow hues to pastel shades. This was something I felt very strongly guided to do, and that's why I attended to it as soon as I could. You can imagine how thrilled I was to see these pastel Rainbow hues when I tuned in yesterday!

Namaste and Bright Blessings! 💙

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...