18 October 2021

Energy Tune-In: 18 October 2021


A brief update ~ this was totally unexpected but I feel it should be posted now.

Last night was one of those (thankfully uncommon) times when my eyes needed to shut out everything but I just couldn't fall asleep.

The wonderful and synchronous thing is that while my eyes were still determinedly shut after what seemed like a couple of hours, I was fully awake to realise that undulating waves of energy had started flowing from my head throughout my body. The sensation was strongest around my High Heart area. It felt gentle and steady, and I actually wondered if I was awake or dreaming because it also felt surreal, as if I was in another realm or dimension of existence. This went on for some time and I think I fell asleep after a while. I say "I think" because I'm not really sure....

Then this morning, in my daily greeting to our Sun, I "saw" two "blocks" of energy "clouds" merging with each other. I had totally forgotten about the night's experience, but seeing those energy clouds merging made me remember. They had the same undulating motion I had felt the night before. The closest analogy I can think of is two different smoke clouds coming together and merging.

I very much want to say "Integration". Honestly though, I have no idea what it means right now. I'm just reporting it as I see it, and will leave it here. As always, once I have more information, I will update again.

Namaste & Loving Blessings! 💛💙

PS. I feel very energised and recharged today 😉

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...