22 October 2021

Beyond 7.83 Hz

Space Observing System

While I cannot recall the first time I heard about the SR, I will credit Sheldan Nidle as the person who piqued my interest enough to actually take note of it. This was around 2014, when I was watching one of his webinars. He had mentioned that Earth Mum was rising in frequency, and that meant the SR is rising in tandem. Once it goes beyond 13 hz, physical changes will start taking place in alignment with her Ascension. 

Resources pertaining to SR were in short supply then ~ they all were pretty much geo-scientific articles talking about the mechanism, ionosphere, the Planet's crust etc....  Ho hum.

It wasn't until 2016 that I knew about Space Observing System, and from then on I had a happy relationship with them, following their charts on a daily basis. (I still check them every day.)

Interest in SR activity has skyrocketed since then, especially in the past two years, and with this exponential increase in attention came more analysis and examination of data. I have come across some Wayshowers who have presented their analysis based on "Science" and state that the baseline frequency of the SR will always remain at 7.83 hz, no matter how high it spikes or for how long.

I respectfully disagree. 

In 2016, I wrote the following:

I believed then that the baseline SR has to rise, and I haven't yet changed my mind. It should and must rise, if our Planet is to continue ascending. Yes, I am aware that there are studies stating we will not be able to survive for long if the value of the SR changes significantly enough. I am in total agreement with this finding.

Am I saying I want Humanity to perish? Not at all.

Our Planet is ascending, and therefore her frequency is continuing to increase. We are also ascending, and we must also continue to increase our frequency. So that's the SR connection.... both Planetary and Humanity's frequencies must rise. We have to do our best to match our Planet's frequency if we wish to continue living here, it's Spiritual Physics and we know it. 

It's my belief that using Science to explain why the SR must remain at 7.83 hz is a flawed argument, given our Planet's ascension.

Another angle I wish to bring up is the age-old bane of our Planet and Humanity. We are in a fallen system, our Planet has been practically bound, gagged and tortured while her Humanity has descended in Consciousness to the state of near-Unconsciousness. If 7.83 hz is where our Planet has been languishing because she was unable to raise her frequency, then obviously during this time of Ascension, it cannot remain at that same level. 

As I've opined repeatedly, just because we see it around us does not make it a statement of Truth, or a true feature of Divine Creation. A fallen creation is anti-Life, entropic, reversed, and does its best to cut off connection from Source. Its architecture borrows from Divine Creation, but is then perverted or distorted in some degree, resulting in a twisted version. 

As always, my own opinion. 

Namaste and Bright Blessings! 💛💙

 

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...