Part 1 is here.
I wasn't expecting a Part 2 but here we are. Admittedly, I did feel that there was something missing when I concluded Part 1, but since I couldn't think of anything, I went ahead and posted it. Earlier today, the "something missing" came to me hence Part 2.
While I was describing what the "spotlights" were meant to do (in Part 1), I was trying very hard to give an example of what sort of ancient structures were being cleared. I mentally went through a list of possible things like Obelisks, things inside Vatican or financial buildings, the black cube, huge statues like the giant spiders etc. None of them felt like the answer, so I moved on.
Well, it's implants. Implants that are both physical as well as etheric. That's all I got, no other details as to location, how many etc. I have seen one type of etheric implants in a human body before ~ they looked like metal rods about 5 cm in length (there were several). I'm sure there are other types.
Planetary implants will definitely be more massive in size, no matter the shape. I'm guessing (and hoping) that at some stage, implants in the human body will be worked on next. I do acknowledge that there are individuals who have already cleared most of their implants but I'm referring to Humanity in general.
Again, my thoughts only.
Namarie! 💗
