![]() |
| EarthHow |
Columbia: 10 August 2026 ~ M7.4
These are devastating earthquakes that occurred just in the past couple of months. I did not get to check for the one in Philippines, but I did for the other three ~ strong quakes followed all around the world for each of them. These are some of the charts that registered following the recent Columbia earthquake:
![]() |
| USGS |
I apologise for the blurry images and the absence of location information ~ I took them off the Heliplot website in a hurry and did not realise my mistake until today, by which time the data was already not available as they are in real-time. They do give an idea of what happened, and I can vouch that most of the readings around the world registered intense activity.
It's as if our Planet is twitching now and then, resulting in all her tectonic plates moving across the globe. Either that, or she's being "nudged". If the latter, I don't think the current shadow system has the capability to manipulate a global effect, so it has to be something far more advanced involving external sources. I could be wrong but I'm going with something more local at the Planetary level. Just my opinion.
Prayers and Lightwork, always ✨
Namarie! 💚





